November 3 – 5, 2014 | The Ritz-Carlton, Ft. Lauderdale,
Your customers are digital natives. Your service and operations are being reshaped by technology. Your marketing strategies are rapidly evolving – or should be. The 2014 Restaurant Executive Summit is the venue for senior-level restaurant leaders — across operations, marketing, finance and technology – to arm themselves with the innovative ideas they need to Feed Consumers with a #Digital @ppetite, keep their businesses competitive, and keep on growing.
This is not your standard “learn it and forget it” conference where great ideas never make their way back to your organization. The 2014 Restaurant Executive Summit is focused on helping attendees achieve results. Educational sessions are high energy and high caliber, and are combined with hands-on interactive workshops to help attendees develop an action plan from what they’ve learned.
The Education: Silo-Free and Solutions Focused
• In the Day Two Keynote, hear from John Costello, President, Global Marketing & Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. Costello will discuss how Dunkin’ Brands keeps a 60-year-old icon relevant to consumers today through omni-channel marketing. Learn how Dunkin’ Brands determines the right role for social, mobile, digital and traditional marketing.
• Join a visionary think-tank in the “Transformation of Restaurant Operations” panel, featuring senior-level executives from across the enterprise. The panel will tackle how to change operational models, and leverage new technologies in the process, as consumer expectations for service and personalization change.
• Are you tired of attending conferences that have great ideas but don’t help you build an action plan? The 2014 Restaurant Executive Summit will enable you to solidify what you’ve learned, find out what others learned, and create an action plan for implementing new ideas in your organizations in an all new interactive Closing Un-Session: The Ultimate Summit Wrap-Up. This is not your grandmother’s closing session!
Take advantage of a unique networking environment where key decision makers, free of departmental silos, will be able to exchange ideas, best practices and offer fresh perspectives. The collective goal of our highly interactive format is to stay in front of industry trends, preserve financial health and position companies for growth.
Senior-level restaurant executives, CEO, President, Owner, CIO/CTO, CFO, COO, CMO VP, EVP, SVP of Marketing, Operations, Finance and Technology. Top decision-makers, franchisees and independent operators from growth-oriented Restaurant companies who:
• Need to enhance customer engagement to drive loyalty
• Have a ton of data that could be helpful if it were well organized
• Care about how new digital solutions impact their front line team
• Are concerned about how their brand uses digital channels
• Are concerned about ROI, and have to manage budgets
• Are tired of conferences that have great ideas but don’t help you build an action plan.